Due to the upcoming migration of our IT system, any order placed between Saturday 24 October and Sunday 1 November will be processed from Monday 2 November morning. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.
This tapestry comes from the workshops Art de Lys. It is inspired by the hanging of * The Lady with the Unicorn - At my only wish * preserved at the national museum of the Middle Ages in Paris.
Art de Lys tapestries are designed, produced and entirely finalized in France by expert hands who work passionately respecting the tradition and high quality that still characterize Made in France products.
- L. 25 cm (9,84"); W. 25 cm (9,84")
- 72% Cotton; 25% Viscose; 3% Polyester
Back 100% Cotton - lined with sheath
- Made in
- Paris - Musée du Moyen Âge - Thermes et Hôtel de Cluny
- The Lady and the Unicorn, Tapestry
- Cotton, Polyester, Viscose
- Art movements
- Medieval art, 16th century